Whole Sale Market is the Address for Fresh Veggies in Doha

This is the best place you can ever get fresh vegetables and fruits. I love it.

Fresh Vegetable Market in Doha
Back in my home country I am used to the bazaar culture, instead of buying from shopping centers you go, see, touch, choose and even bargain. You will have the taste of local culture. You will not understand what I mean until you go there.

Apple is the real sweet apple, not something else tasting like a sponge. 

You will pay 4 times less for greens.

You will have fresh greens and even cheaper.

All kind of fruits from all over the world.

There is also a fish market. It must be good for the fish lovers as they can find fresh sea food. But not for me though. I even couldn't breath. I am sure you will see restaurant owners and chefs bargaining there.

So leave me alone with my 30 kg of tomatoes now, soon I will share what I do with that much tomato :)




My Blog List