Hand Made Cakes from Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia Bakery is originally an American Bakery had their first branch in New York`s West Village.

Now they are in Doha.


American baked goods, vintage décor and has warm and inviting atmosphere.



Magnolia Bakery in Doha

If we recall one of the unique decorated restaurants, you will remember our post about Shakespeare and Co which is also located in the same place, Dar Al Salam Mall.


Bakery is open every day from 8 am to 11 pm they have an open kitchen so you can even watch them while baking and decorating their cup cakes.


When talking about the lunch we had at the Shakespeare and Co one of my followers suggest to try Magnolia Bakery.


On Friday I was there and give it a try.


I have ordered a Pistachio Cake. I love pistachios. It was so fresh, light and tasty. It makes you feel to eat one more slice.


Pistachio Cake


Let me tell you one thing portions are really large which is a good thing and prices are slightly higher than other bakeries. 

I heard that their red velvet cupcakes are so popular so next time let me try that or if you tried already and have been to Magnolia don't forget to leave comments.



Magnolia Bakery

Magnolia Open Kitchen
 Nice, clean kitchen . . . 

Magnolia Bakery Cookies

Magnolia Bakery Cake
Magnolia Bakery
Red Velvet Cake

My Blog List