How to Save Money when Spending More


Title is enough to summarize today's topic. We are gonna save some money:)

Vouchers, deal,discount and coupon websites are so popular around Europe.

If you are the one living in Middle East,  The Entertainer is just what you need. Instead of following up the deals on a daily basis, you get all of them in  one book.

I find out this amazing book when I was living in Oman. I have been each and every restaurant in Oman in 4 years time and reviewing restaurants became my hobby. 

So I am in Qatar now and this is the way I explore the restaurants, cafes, bars and more... when I move to a new country.



"You will feast your senses and thrill your pocketbook with the Entertainer`s two for one dinning offers."

I have my Entertainer book with me everywhere. This is a really large and heavy book so it stays in my car:) Tired of carrying loads of deals in my bag.

Everyday lunch or dinner, doesn't matter I go to index which is super easy to see all deals in one page then choose a restaurant and have something different every time. 

So How it works?

You as a couple or with your friends go to your favorite restaurant and give your order. Enjoy your food. Prior asking your bill just tell them that you are going to use entertainer voucher so they can deduct one meals price from the total cost.

At the end you will pay nearly half price of the bill where you were used to paying full amount before using Entertainer pocketbook.

Don`t worry, I never had a case that they rejected my voucher or someone who does not knows how this is working. In case you have a problem with one retailer, just send them an email, they have an amazing customer services and will take care of it immediately.

There are only 3 vouchers for each merchant and you can visit more than just one.

You can find this in Virgin Store, Carrefour or buy through their website.

They also have offers for the registered members.

You pay around Qar 350/- to buy the book and after a few uses, the book pays itself.

If you are not satisfied yet and dont want to buy the book, they offer you a free trial.

Click here to use your free voucher.



4406_F_ID_T_C_QT_13_Page_04.jpg
Cold Stone Creamery
DOHA
You and your guest are cordially invited to enjoy a complimentary Signature Creation/Shakes/Smooth




My Blog List