Mexican Food in Doha

If we recall our post here about mexican food in Doha, you will remember California Tortilla.

Based on several visits and excellent taste, here you are another post for the ones did not tried Mexican food yet.

I had Taco Salad with shrimp. For the sake o being healthy I`ve ordered salad but its in a fried potatoe shaped plate. In first I decided not to even taste the fried potatoes but couldnt resist and nothing was left after 10 minutes.

Not feeling well with this. So most probably our future posts will be related to fitness and being healthy in Qatar.

No issues at .all about seating or waiting for the staff, everything was great.

Insallah will have a camera and will upload nice pictures soon. Thats my phone, at least it works: )

Is there any one been to California Tortilla?



FashionandGourmet is at California Tortilla
 

FashionandGourmet is at California Tortilla
 




My Blog List