Beauty Salon Review in Doha


I need a change. 

I decided at 7 pm, yes I need a haircut.


Hope this will bring my motivation back, fingers crossed. : )


After reading the Turkish website, Qataract which is so helpful for Turkish expats living in Doha , I decided to go the Sinyan beauty saloon in Abu Hamour area. 


They are open until 10 pm and you can reach through +974 4460 4661 or +974 3018 5060 (Mobile) for reservation.


Owner of the saloon is a very stylish Chinese girl and welcomes you at the reception. Staff is so kind and also there is a Turkish lady called Nazan.



They have offers specified for each day which makes them competitive in market.


I have the pictures with me heading to the saloon excited about the results….


www.fashionandgourmet.blogspot.com

www.fashionandgourmet.blogspot.com

My Blog List