Healthy way to Eat Ice Cream is Frozen Yogurt at Golden Spoon

I love frozen desserts and now a big fan of Golden Spoon frozen Yogurts in Doha.
The founder of Golden Spoon wanted to create a healthier frozen dessert than anything available on the market at the time.
And they really make a big difference. Not only creating exceptional frozen yogurt experience having different taste of yogurts they also replaced their styrofoam cups with an exclusive, eco friendly and biodegradable alternative.
These are the cups bio - degrade in 21 days.



They are located just opposite of Hyatt Plaza and in Al Jeezera Petrol Station.

Daily they list the flavors and you can choose one or more flavor in a single cup along with your choice of toppings.

I have found out Golden Spoon when I was going through my entartainer book. They had one buy one free offer which is a perfect deal for couples.  





Our favorite is red velvet cake and Graham Crackers.





 Plus I have used their cups for one of my DIY Projects.

My Blog List